Sunday, June 20, 2010

family pics

Yesterday was one of the first nice days and the sunshine really didn't even last all day, but we tried to take advantage of it and get some family pictures. The camera died about 10 pictures in and there was no way we could get all of them done so we took a quick break, plugged it in and waited 5 minutes. The kids were upset with the wait, but it turned out okay in the end. We have a few good ones to work with and it was fun seeing the kids all dressed so nice.
Miguel LOVES taking pictures and being in pictures. When I looked through what I had, there were many of him. Which is good, because his picture is lacking around the house.
 

Maleena was not cooperating, but I guess that is part of the fun when dealing with a 1 year old. She looked adorable though. Thanks Aunt Sharen for the pretty dress, we have been waiting patiently to try it on her along with the beautiful bow. You did a great job on that too!
 


Traeton does not like to be criticized when smiling for a picture. He takes it personally and then begins to shut down. He is too much like me when it comes to that. He eventually understood that it takes a while to get a great picture. Love you Trae!
 


Maleena and I did get one good picture before the camera would not open anymore. I wish she was smiling, but I have learned to take what I get.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sharen said...

The pictures look great! Was that just in your back yard?? The kids individual pics are really cute.

The Kellers said...

yes, it was in the back yard. Luckily we have some beautiful greenery surrounding us this time of year. Thanks, I hope to get back out there this next Saturday and finish getting a few more of Trae and Maleena.