Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm 26!!

How crazy that I am 26 years old. I still feel like I am 18 and then I look around and I see my husband and my kids and I am overwhelmed by the beauty of my life. Jeff and I are coming up on 7 years of marriage and I really can't say enough great things about my husband. Though he causes a lot of my stress, he really has been so wonderful. As much as I complain about things, there are days when reality just hits me and I have to thank the Lord for all the blessings that I enjoy. Life is good! My birthday was back in April, but I am playing catch-up
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sharen said...

Welcome to the wonderful blogging world!! Im excited you are blogging, it really is a great way to follow whats going on in others lives, most importantly families. I love you, your blog looks great. I love the family pic, who did you get it done by?

Unknown said...

Maria,
Welcome to the club. I will be jealous if you figure this blogging thing out faster than I do. So Sharen may be first and of course Mom, but I hope I am in the top five calls Friday. Love you heaps!! Tara