Friday, September 26, 2008

Off to School

Traeton's first day of Kindergarten


As you can see Traeton was not too excited to get his picture taken. He really just wanted to get going.






This is Traeton saying "Come on Mom-Let's go already!" I love my little character-I have no idea where he gets his dramatic flare. It couldn't be from me.

Traeton's first ride home on the big bus! Jeff and I were so proud of him and how confident he has been. As a mom, I have worried so much about him and if he is okay. All the questions play over in my head- Is he safe? Will the other kids be nice to him? Will he be nice to them? So far things have been great for him-- he really loves school. I cried for a while and still have moments when I just want my baby to come back home, but I am happy that he is doing so well.
It seemed like every picture had the sun right in his face-Oh well, he is still the most adorable 5 yr. old I know.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First days are bittersweet. I was so happy to share that day with you. Trae was excited to go and Belle wanted to get back to day care. Cute pics. I love them.