Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fun Zone

As you can see-one of our favorite places to go is the Fun Zone. We don't go very often, but the boys love playing in the jungle gym and riding on the little rides. They are learning the art of arcade games. Even Jeff and I get in on that part of the fun. The best part was that a worker had been fixing one of the games and he played it a few times afterward to make sure that it worked-well he left all of the tickets sticking out of the machine once he was done. We pretty much had the place to ourselves because we went in the early afternoon and nobody else was around. I couldn't help myself, so I went over and ripped off the tickets. 109 tickets to be exact. I felt like it was my lucky day-I am guessing he meant for them to be used. What was he going to do with them-cash them in for a sucker. I hope that was okay that I took them. That's not stealing, is it?

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: