Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sweet Traeton

Just thought I would mention something cute Trae said yesterday. I picked him up from the bus stop and I told him we needed to go and get a few groceries before we would be going home. He climbed in and then said "Can you just drop me off at Tara's for a while." I think my boys have been spoiled by their Grandmas and Aunt Tara through this whole new baby time. They loved going out to eat, playing with their cousins, aunts/uncles and getting attention about their baby sister. Thanks Aunt Tara, both sets of Grandparents and others who made this transition easier for them and for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Maria...oh goodness those kids are the best, all three. Tell Trae I want them over today or tomorrow. I will give you a call and see what is going on for you. What a joy it is to watch your family grow and be a witness to their lives. Thanks for allowing me this time with them. If you need anything else or if I can do anything...please let me know. I love you and am so in awe of all you do.

Unknown said...

OK that posted at Abete...it was Tara....strange...LOL